We will continue to carry on with the Scott Haug Foundation traditions by working with the Texas Academy of Audiology by:
- Sponsoring the Keynote Speaker annually,
- Promoting the best in audiologic education,
- Encouraging the building of relationships between audiologists within the state of Texas, and
- Promoting events that are fun and creating atmospheres that better allow for the building of these relationships.
What were the Scott Haug Audiology Retreats??
World-Class Speakers - Texas Sized Fun!
"It's a little bit country, interwoven with continuing education in audiology, and well known for dynamite social activities! It is the Scott Haug Foundation Hill Country Retreat. You can find it in the Texas Hill Country, where some 130 audiologists gather in early fall to participate in a 3-day conference. The Retreat is well-known to audiologists as a not-to-be-missed reunion of old friends and colleagues. The Retreat was named in honor and memory of a popular young audiologist who died unexpectedly in 1984. The Scott Haug Foundation was established by his friends to sponsor an annual meeting which would reflect Scott's commitment both to professional excellence and to fun and interaction among audiologists."
- Adapted from Audiology Today
HEY PODNER!! If you want to make sure that you are up to date on all the SHF info CLICK HERE to sign up for our SHF E-mail List!!!